Option Reference - totally booked
The Totally Booked options are available by navigating to Totally Booked -> Update Settings after activating the plugin.
Post Type / Taxonomy Archives
- Author archive title
- This option will override the authors name on all author archives.
- Genre archive title
- This option will override the genre name on all genre archives.
- Series archive title
- This option will override the series name on all series archives.
- Books archive title
- This option will override the archive title on the main books page. This defaults to
These options are meant for the power user and should be used with caution.
- Books archive slug
- This controls the rewrite slug for the books archive, This defaults to
- Author archive slug
- This controls the rewrite slug for the author archivea, This defaults to
tb-author(we wanted to make it "author" but that conflicted with WordPress core author functionality.)
- Genre archive slug
- This controls the rewrite slug for the genre archive, This defaults to
- Series archive slug
- This controls the rewrite slug for the series archive, This defaults to
- Output css
- This checkbox controls whether or not to output CSS on the frontend. Disabling this is not recommended as the default layout depends on the CSS being loaded.
Archive display options
- Archive maximum posts
- This controls the number of posts to display in the totally booked archive pages.
Popup display options
- Hide the local bookstore finder in the popup?
- This checkbox controls whether or not there is a local bookstore finder in the buy now popup.
Wrapper start and end HTML options
These options control the HTML before and after the loops on the archive templates used by totally booked. These divs and classes and often what controls the overall layout of the page and if they are unpredicatble in a theme, no amount of magical code is going to make it "Just Work".
For example, if you are using the Twenty Thirteen theme, or a derivitave of it that hasn't been too badly modified from the original, the following snippets would have the plugin displaying correctly.
Wrapper Start HTML
<div id="primary" class="site-content"> <div id="content" role="main" class="entry-content twentythirteen">
Wrapper End HTML